Who is the Site For?
The website sexworkersconnect.com and all it’s subdomains are designed for legal sex workers by legal sex workers which includes support, creative, financial, management, and legal services ect designed for sex workers by sex workers.
- Cam Performers
- Fetish Models
- Financial Dommes
- Adult Content Producers
- XXX Performers
- LGBTQ Performers
- Phone Sex Operators
- XXX Producers
- Porn Producers/Directors
- Adult Audio Creators
- Exotic Dancers
- Adult Videographers & Photographers
- Professional Erotica Authors
- Professional Digital Content Artist ex: porn comics, cartoons
- Adult Website Producers
- Adult Marketing & Branding Experts
- Adult Industry Managers
- Adult Industry Mentors
- Adult Business Attorneys
- Adult Business Accountants
- Therapist and Drs for SWs
- Web Developers of Adult Websites
- Graphics Designers of Adult Content/Websites
- Community representatives, outreach & advocates
- Other professional in the adult industry not otherwise listed
*professional: on sexworkersconnect.com and all its subdomains the word professional refers to a person or business that earns a taxable income in the legal adult industry.
How does the verification process work?
The verification process is designed to be as easy and possible so that you can get right to work connecting with other members of the adult industry community. Upon signing up you will have 24 hours to complete one of the few available verification processes.
If you have a website that offers professional services to those in the adult industry you will need to send an email from your professional email account, which is the email you should have displayed on your own website.
Alternatively you may send a DM/tweet from your twitter account if you have autotweets enabled on it from any of the adult industry platforms listed here:
- Any (with approval) adult industry site that you have to submit personal/business ID verification on
What if I use a content character?
Yes, you may still use sexworkersconnect.com as a verified member because you are still earning money in the adult industry and may still use auto-tweets or a professional email (one with your own domain on it, or one that you have displayed on your domain) to verify you are indeed the member that has signed up on the site.
What can I use the site for?
The website sexworkersconnect.com is designed for networking and dating for verified adult industry professionals. With a Silver, Gold or Premium membership you will be able to create a site/s:
- Full control of a wordpress site with hosting, plugins and themes provided by sexworkersconnect.com
- Share updates on scenes/upcoming projects in a blog
- Share good and bad experiences
- Inform of your services in detail
- Create a mentorship blog (use niteflirt buttons etc to get payment for products)
- The website can be set to private/members or public by you
- Create a visual vivid portfolio and resume
- Display a schedule for available shoot dates/jobs
- List jobs that other industry professionals can apply to
- Recruit ambassadors for your brand
Inside the membership level of Silver, Gold and Premium there are a few hot-to videos for navigating & building your new website!